Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

When I was browsing in Primark recently, I noticed a stand with perfumes, hand washes and hand creams that had a bit of a Jo Malone vibe about it.  I instantly started spraying the perfumes and realised it was more than just a vibe, some of the perfumes are dupes for actual Jo Malone perfumes.  The Eau De Parfum comes in 20ml sprays for £3 and 100ml sprays for £8.  For these bargainous prices I bought 5 of the 20ml sprays to try out and I am really happy that I did.  Here's what I bought:
Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection
The outer packaging is very sleek and definitely makes the perfumes look more expensive than they are.  I like the fact that the 20ml perfumes come in spray form, rather than roll-on and for £3 you can afford to pick up all of the fragrances to try out.  There was one fragrance that I didn't purchase on the day which had vanilla in the title, but I might pick that one up next time I go to Primark.
Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection
Pomegranate & Black Tea - this is very similar to Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir (which I own).

Mandarin & Basil - this is very similar to Jo Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin and I liked it so much I went and bought the 100ml version.

Amber Noir - I love the fact that this comes in black packaging and a black bottle.  It's a more intense musky fragrance which I like.   I will go back and purchase the 100ml version of this.

Jasmine & Honey - this is quite a strong, rich fragrance, kind of earthy.  I like it, but not sure that I will buy the larger version.

Rose Oud - this is a very subtle fragrance and does not have much staying power on my skin.

I think these are all great buys and I am happy to carry them around in my bag all day as they are so cheap you can be free and easy with usage.  Would it stop me buying Jo Malone fragrances?  Hell No!  I like to treat myself occasionally, Jo Malone is such a luxurious brand with some amazing fragrances.  I would say the Primark perfumes are just bargains that you can afford to buy all the time. 

Have you tried any of the Primark Private Collection.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe