Empties June 2017

I have managed to use up loads of products in the last couple of months.  Check out my pile of empties.
I will start with the body products that I have used up first.
Rituals Organic Touch Body Cream - nice enough, but nothing special so probably would not buy it again.
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil - you can read my full review here.
Bath & Body Works Hibiscus Guava Fresca Ultra Shea Body Cream - I included this in my favourite body products which you can read here.
Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion - Works well, reasonably priced.  No complaints.
Optiat Pick Me Up Coffee Scrub - this smelled wonderful and works really well, so would definitely buy again.


Now onto the skincare that I used up.
Jojoba Company 100% Natural Makeup Remover* - I did a full review of this product here.
Dr Jart+ Tight Effect Toner - This is an oil control toner, so as my skin is not oily, I did not notice any difference to my skin when using this product.
Kypris Pot of Shade: Heliotropic Broad Spectrum SPF 30* - check out my full review here.
Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser - I really loved using this product.  I love the smell, the way it left my skin feeling.  The only thing I don't like that much is the price (£55), but I liked it enough to treat myself to this product in the future.
L'OrĂ©al Pure Clay Detox Mask & Purity Mask* - These were both great masks and are reasonably priced.
Superdrug Optimum PhytoHydrate Anti-Dehydration Birch Water Day Cream SPF 15* and Micellar Water* - I did a full review of these products here.
Honest Beauty Elevated Hydration Replenishing Mist and Magic Balm - I have only tried a couple of products from the Honest Beauty range as they are not available to buy in the UK, but I liked them both.  I love using hydrating mists and this is one of the best ones I have tried.  The balm kept my lips and elbows, super hydrated and smooth.  Next time I am in the USA I will be stocking up on some more Honest Beauty products.
What Skin Needs Hydrating facial Serum* - check out my review here.
Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes - I know these are a bit of a gimmick, but I liked using them.  Here's my review.
Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - This product really did not impress me and I also thought the packaging was rather large for the amount of product it contained.
Madara Micellar Water with Hyaluronic Acid - This was a super micellar water that I would repurchase.

I didn't really get through many hair products, only the ones below.
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - this works great on my curly, dry hair.
Phyto Phytolisse Express Smoothing Mask - another great product for curly hair.  I have a few of these in my stash as TKMaxx had some great sets at a bargain price, so I stocked up.
Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo - This shampoo cleanses, exfoliates and renews the scalp and since my scalp can sometimes be a little sensitive I thought I would give it a try.  It didn't irritate my scalp in any way and I like the fact that it removes product build up.
Pantene Split End Serum - Works just as good as any other serum and I have quite a few in my stash as I stocked up when there was a great offer on.

Here are the fragrances that I have finished.
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire EDT - I love this scent and I already have the EDP version in my stash.
Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Love Spell & Pure Seduction - I absolutely love VS fragrances and these were no exception if you like strong fruity or floral scents then I highly recommend these.

I used 14 sample sachets (I have also included a face mask in this number as it's in sachet type packaging.  Not all the sachets that I finished are included in the photo).  I won't go into any detail as it's always hard to evaluate a product from 1 sample.
I was really happy with the number of makeup products that I managed to finish.
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturising Lip Gloss - Nice subtle sheer colour, but not something I would buy again.
Pixi Natural Brow Duo - this is one of my go to brow products and I already have another one in use.  Here's a review I did back in 2015.
Benefit Speed Brow - This used to be one of my favourite products to use on my brows, but I prefer Gimme Brow now, so would not repurchase this product.
Essie Mirror Metallics Polish in Nothing Else Matters - I love metallic nail polishes and this one was no exception.  Easy to apply and only 1 coat needed so it dries really fast. 
OPI Excuse Moi! Nail Polish - I can't believe that I have managed to finish 2 nail polishes recently.  They last absolutely ages.  This was a great red polish with gold and silver glitter particles.  Absolutely gorgeous.
Sephora Oil Infusion Iced Coffee - I love this oil gloss in a sheer nude colour.  I would repurchase.
Hourglass No28 Primer Serum - This is a nice silicon based primer.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - I use a lot of eye primer products and this is one of the best.
Origins VitaZing SPF15 - This is a standard tinted moisturiser that is great for daily use.
Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara - I wasn't too fond of this mascara, it left me with panda eyes.
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash sample - I really liked this mascara even though it was just a sample.  It lifted and separated my lashes without being clumpy.

These are all the travel/deluxe/sample sized products that I have used up this month plus a couple of lip balms which are full size.  Again I won't go through everything individually.
I am really happy with the amount of products that I have managed to use up in the last few months.  I can't wait to get my stash down to a reasonable level.  Let me know if you want to see a post showing you my stash of beauty and makeup products.

Leigh


I bought these products with my own money unless marked * which I received free to review but the opinions are my own



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Empties August 2017