Chloe Ferry Liquid-Matte Lipstick

I was kindly sent a Chloe Ferry Liquid-Matte Lipstick* to try out in the shade Rouge.  First of all who is Chloe Ferry?  I must admit that I had to look her up online.  She is one of the stars of reality show Geordie Shore (which I won't hold against her) and she has collected all her favourite beauty products on her website By Chloe Ferry.  All the products are suitable for vegans and are cruelty free which is great.
Chloe Ferry Liquid-Matte Lipstick Rouge
The Liquid-Matte Lipstick that I tried is called Rouge and is a very bright, vibrant red.  I don't have the plumpest of lips, so I tend to avoid very bright colours like this and I sometimes find liquid lipsticks way too drying for my lips.  I was pleasantly surprised that this liquid lipstick was really easy to apply, only needed one coat and it didn't leave my lips feeling like I was stuck out in the desert.  The doe foot applicator makes it so easy to apply with precision and one coat completely covers my lips for full opacity.   Even better, it does not enhance every line and wrinkle on my mouth and as it dries pretty quickly it does not bleed out around my mouth.
Chloe Ferry Liquid-Matte Lipstick Rouge
The liquid-matte lipsticks cost £14.99 (postage is an additional £4.50) on the website. I think this is pretty steep compared to drug store brands, but I have to admit that many of the cheaper liquid lipsticks don't apply well on my lips and leave them looking and feeling really dry, so I guess the cheaper ones are not always the best buys.  

The liquid-matte lipstick collection consists of 12 shades, with Envy (a nude colour) being the current best-seller.  The website also sells sunglasses and Eye Lashes.

Have you tried anything from this range?


Leigh
*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe