Balance Me Radiance Face Mask Review

I am a big fan of Balance Me products, even more so since I met one of the founders of the brand at an event.  I received some travel size goodies from that event and also bought some full size products which I have been using ever since.
Balance Me Radiance Face Mask Review
One of my favourite products is the Balance Me Radiance Face Mask*.  This 
product is suitable for all skin types and is 98% natural.  It polishes, hydrates and smooths your skin, which is just what I want from a mask and I do love multi-tasking products.

It contains kaolin clay, gently polishing ground walnut spheres and fruit acid complex, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and brighten skin.  Simply massage all over your face and leave for up to 5 minutes before rinsing off with a cloth.

There are no parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, dea, pegs, propylene glycol, artificial fragrances & colours.  

I really like this product and have already purchased a full size replacement. It costs £18 for 75ml.

Have you tried any Balance Me products?

Leighlee

*I originally received this product in a goody bag after attending an event, but I have also purchased a full size product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe