Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Review

The weather is so humid here in the UK right now, so it's all about lightweight products that don't leave me feeling sticky and uncomfortable.  I am loving Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil right now.  This is a wonderful lightweight oil spray that you can use on your face, body and hair.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Review
It contains Tsubaki Oil and I find that the spray makes it easy to apply all over my body and I can also spritz some on my hands to apply to my face and the ends of my hair.  I really love multitasking products, don't you?

The oil doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised.  The oil costs £29 for 100ml, but I was very lucky to pick it up in a gift set with a couple of deluxe size samples for $19.99 at the Elizabeth Arden Outlet Store at The Premium Outlets in Orlando on my recent visit to the US, which was such a bargain and I really should have picked up some more to bring home with me.

I am loving oil products at the moment including lip oils which I have reviewed here.

What are your favourite oil products?

Leighlee

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe