Primark Beauty Haul

It's been a while since I have had a bit of a Primark haul and I swear when I went into town last week I had no plans to spend any money, but I noticed a few new things in Primark that I couldn't resist buying.
Beauty Primark Haul
Beauty Primark Haul
I saw these 3 roll on perfumes named for major cities across the world.  As I've visited each city I just couldn't help myself, I had to buy them as they were only £2 each for 10ml. I love the packaging as well.  The only one I couldn't get hold of was the London fragrance.

Paris 01 EDP - This fragrance combines sweet caramel and white musk with vanilla.  
New York 02 EDP - This fragrance combines gardenia, bergamot and white lilly.
L.A. 03 EDP - This fragrance  combines rose & yang-ylang with light musky tones at the base.

These are really handy perfumes to pop in your bag.  They are all light fragrances that smell great.  
Beauty Primark Haul
I also picked up a few skincare products which I cant wait to try:

Dark Circles Reducer Eye Patches (4) - Sunflower - £1 
One-Step Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (4) - Aloe - £1
Brightens and Moisturises Moisture 3D Mask - 80p
Vitalising & Nourishing Skin Revitalise Mask - Chocolate - 80p
Exfoliating & Softening Foot Scrub and Cooling & Deodorising Foot Cream - Peppermint - £1

I thought these were all great products at prices that you can just throw in your basket to try out. 

Have you bought anything from Primark lately that you would recommend?

Leighlee
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe