TK Maxx Haul

There are some really great bargains in TK Maxx at the moment, so here’s a look at my recent haul.
John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer Smoothing Wands
I really like the Ojon Rare Blend Tamer Wand which is £12.50, but they only last me about a month.  So I was happy to see these John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer Smoothing Wands for a bargain £3.99 each (usually £10.99), so I bought two.  I just hope they work as well as the Ojon wand to tame my frizzy hair.

I love my Tweezerman tweezers and the cheaper versions never seem as good, so I snapped up these full size tweezers for just £9.99 (they normally retail at £20.95). 
TK Maxx Haul

Finally, I bought Bliss Fuzz Off Bikini which was £4.99 (normal price £20).

Since I am on a no spend ban that includes makeup and toiletries (none of the above count as I don’t stash any of these products and I will start using them straight away, to replace items that are finished with), I had to pass up on quite a few items that I would have normally bought.  These include the Too Faced Ross & Rachel and Carrie & Big Soul Mates Blush Bronzer Duos which were only £9.99 (currently for sale on Too Faced website at £23).  I so wanted to buy them (probably just because they are some of my favourite tv couples, not because I will use the products), but I stayed strong and left them for someone else to pick up.  I also saw some Violet Slimming Oil from Estelle & Thild (which was £6.99 instead for £35).

There was also a beautiful Kate Spade bag that I really wanted, but I really can’t spend £150 on a bag right now.

Let me know if you have bought any bargains at TK Maxx recently.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. I managed to nab a couple of Too Faced palettes last week, matte eye and Sugar pop and they are both gorgeous. I also resisted the blusher/bronzer duo's. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe