Project Use It Up - 10 Products
You may have seen my regular empties posts showing you all the products that I have used up every couple of months, so I thought I would take inspiration from YouTube and take part in Project Use It Up where I pick 10 products that I want to finish. I am not going to set myself a target date, I am just using it as a way of reminding myself which products to prioritise as most of them are at least half empty. Here's the 10 products that I decided to start the project off with:
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml - There's less than a quarter left, so this should be really easy to get through. I love the scent, but I've had it for a while so would like to finish it up so that I can try out a different Jo Malone Fragrance. Finished 8th December 2015.
- MAC Strobe Cream 30ml - there's about half a tube left so I am gonna use this under my foundation for the rest of the year to use it up.
- Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub 25g - again there is about half left. I think I bought this in the sales last Christmas, so it really needs to be used up.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 30ml - there's probably about a quarter of a tube left, so again I will use it under my foundation or maybe as a mask.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 50ml - I struggled to find a use for this cult beauty product, but I have now found that it really helps to keep my lips soft and smooth in winter. There's about a third left in the tube.
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml - There's only half left, so this should be easy to use up. Finished 10th December 2015.
- L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Sweet Amethyst 5ml - I would say there is just under half left. I love this rose gold metallic colour, so I am happy to wear it regularly. Finished 8th December 2015. I was quite surprised when I finished this one. The ball bearings actually fell out of the bottle as there was no more polish to scrape out.
- Organic Surge Orange Flower Toner 200ml - Toner is a part of my skincare routine that I find easy to miss out, so will just make more of an effort to use this product daily as there is only a quarter of a bottle left. Finished 20th December 2015.
- Garnier Roll-on Eyes 15ml - I have loads of different eye creams and serums on the go at anyone time, so I will make sure that this is the one I use most. This is half full.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 08 - I do love this lipstick but I have had it quite a while, so I am really going to make an effort to use this one up. I find makeup takes ages to get through, so I think that I will take this to work with me so I can reapply throughout the day. There is about half left.
I wonder how long it will take to get through this lot. If it doesn't take too long, I may create some Use Up Lists that focus on certain products like nail varnish or eyeshadows. Keep reading my blog for updates on how I get on with this challenge.
Let me know if you are doing something like this to use up your stash.