Christmas Is Coming Part 1 - Clarins Advent Calendar

I can tell Christmas is close because all the beauty advent calendars are going on sale.  My first beauty advent calendar purchase this year is from Clarins (it does not appear to be available to purchase online anymore). There are 24 mini clarins products which is a great way to try out a brand. I also received 6 deluxe samples as my order was over £60, along with 3 additional smaller samples.  Delivery was also free and the Clarins Advent calendar costs £60.  
Clarins Advent Calendar

Clarins Samples
Free samples received with order
I can't wait for December so that I can start opening this calendar.  Have you bought any advent calendars yet?  

Leighlee


I bought this with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe