My Quest for the Perfect Curly Hair Products

I have curly hair and I'm always on the lookout for new products as I haven't found my holy grail product for taming my curls yet.  I decided last weekend while out shopping to buy a few curl products I haven't tried before to see if there are any really great products out there.  Join me on my quest.  
John Frieda Frizz Ease Range Curl Reviver Mousse and Unwind Curls Calming Creme
I bought a couple of products from the John Frieda Frizz Ease Range.  Curl Reviver Mousse and Unwind Curls Calming Creme.
Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Ultimate Curl Nourishing Oil and Lee Stafford HerE come the CurLs
I also bought Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Ultimate Curl Nourishing Oil and Lee Stafford HerE come the CurLs.
Schwarzkopf got2b Beach matt mermaid look Texturizing Salt Spray
Finally I bought Schwarzkopf got2b Beach matt mermaid look Texturizing Salt Spray.

I haven't tested them out yet but just wanted to show you what I'd bought so far.  

Also on my wish list are some products from the Aveda Be Curly range but I'm waiting for an offer from somewhere like Harvey Nichols before I splurge.

I will post a review of the products when I've used them.

If any of you have any recommendations I'd love to hear from you.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. I'm always looking for products to enhance my hairs natural wavy/curly texture and the kms curl up conditioner is great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather thanks for your comment. I will definitely check KMS Curl Up Conditioner out
    Leighlee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe