YOU Beauty Discovery Box Review - May 2014

The choices for You Beauty Discovery Box this month were so good that I had to get 2 boxes.  Here's what I received.



I chose:
  • dr.organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum - this is full size (100ml) and costs £14.99
  • GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment 10g x2 (worth approx £13 each)
  • GlamGlowYouthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - 15g (worth £15)

I also received the following in my boxes:
  • Lizi's Granola - Treacle & Pecan 40g & Original 50g
  • Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-in Conditioner Sachet 2x10ml (includes a £2 off coupon for Charles Worthington range in Boots)
  • Divine Legs Tinted Body Lotion - 2x5ml

The other choices were:
  • Philip Kingsley - Elasticizer
  • Percy and Reed - Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray
  • Batiste - XXL Plumping Powder
  • Elemis - Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
  • Manuka Doctor - Mini Hero Kit
  • Burts Bees - Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract
  • Fake Bake - 60 minutes Self Tan Liquid & Professional Mitt (I was quite tempted to get this but it was already sold out, when I went to pick the items for my box)
  • L'Occitane - Almond Milk Concentrate
  • Margaret Dabbs - Foot Hygiene Cream
  • Lola Makeup Finishing Brush
  • Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
  • Cheeky Tongue n Cheek Nail Paint
  • Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm
There was lots to choose from this month, but you have to get in quick for the popular items.  Even though I placed my order at around 7.30am on the day the selections went live, I still missed out on the Fake Bake.  I can't wait to see the selections for next month.

The box costs £6.95 including postage and packing and you can sign up here.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe