Primark Haul

I seem to have bought quite a few things from Primark over the last few months so I thought I would do a haul post. I like Primark as you can get some nice stuff fairly cheaply so it doesn't have to last too long and you don't get bored with it. I don't go in very often but when I do I always seem to get tempted to buy a decent amount and then I'm shocked when its totalled at the till as you seem to get so much for your money and that's even with prices increasing as I don't think it's as cheap as it used to be. This haul includes visits to the Leeds, London and Manchester stores.
Home Room Diffuser Vanilla & Coconut Creme - £3
Gloves - £8
Green Jumper - £10 (I also bought this jumper in black and red).
Red Bucket Bag - £8
Beige Bucket Bag - £8
Coat with faux leather sleeves - £25.  I spotted this in the Manchester store first and decided to be good and not buy it but then I kept thinking about it and regretted not buying it but of course I then couldn't find it anywhere.  I looked in Leeds, Wakefield and London.  Then the new Primark store opened in the Trinity Shopping Centre in Leeds and I finally found it and was so pleased I snapped it up straight away. 
PJ's - £3 reduced from £5
Shorts - £2 reduced from £4
Top with lace panels on the shoulder - £6 I have this in black as well.  It reminded of a top I had seen in Zara but was way too short for me and when I saw them in Primark I loved them and am always getting complimented on them when I wear them.
Top - £6
Bag - £3 reduced from £6.  I already have this bag as I bought it for my holiday (paid full price) and it was great for throwing over my shoulder and carrying stuff around with me so when I saw it in the sale I couldn't resist.
Blue Cardigan - £14
Large Blue bag - £5 reduced from £8.  I think this will be an ideal bag for taking to the airport and carrying my items on the plane.
Purple Bag - £3 reduced from £6


Skull Belt - was priced at £3 but went through the till at £1.

Have you got anything from Primark lately?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. Great purchases, those bags have a slight Celine feel to them! I've bought a number of shirts, a lot of loungewear and a pair of jeans, as well as a bikini and some other bits and bobs! xx

    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, you can always find something inspired by designer items in Primark. Its always worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie the cardigan is edged in faux leather which I think makes it stand out just that little bit from normal cardigans. They did it in grey as well, but I could never find my size
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does make it stand out, the shape of it is very budget chanel ;) Ahh that's the downside of primark, I can't count how many times I've fallen in love with something and it's been completely sold out in my size no matter where I look :(

    Natalie from Broke Student Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I thought it was a bit Chanel link myself. Great price and nice quality for Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. Love the Blue Cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with the chunky jumper and the bucket bags!! i think i need to get doen to primark :) great Haul x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe