SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

I recently picked up my SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members. Here's what I received:

SpaceNK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

  1. Olaplex No3 Hair Perfector - 30ml
  2. Dr Barbara Sturm The Good C Vitamin C Serum - 10ml
  3. Erborian CC Red Correct - 5ml
SpaceNK Free Samples

I also stocked up on a few of my favourite goto products and was able to pick 2 free samples. I chose Eve Lom Daily Protection SPF50 (2ml sachet) and Juliette Has A Gun Juliette EDP sample spray. I cant wait to try everything out. 

SpaceNK NDULGE Loyalty programme is free to join and you can read more about it here.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Birthday Giveaway to Win a Beauty Box of Prizes