JVN Complete Conditioning Mist Review

I am really enjoying using the JVN Conditioning Mist. I have dry, curly, frizzy hair that I straighten quite a lot and this mist really helps to keep my hair hydrated and soft. It can be used on wet or dry hair and provides heat protection, whilst preventing tangles and keeping the frizz at bay. Its vegan friendly and silicone free. It also contains hyaluronic acid. I have tried a few products from the JVN range (created by Jonathan Van Ness) and I have loved them all. I really like the Air Dry Cream and the Nourishing Shine Drops as well. The JVN Conditioning Mist costs £10 for the 60ml travel size and £20 for the 147ml full size version from SpaceNK.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe