Space NK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

I recently picked up my birthday gift from Space NK and I just wanted to share it with you.  Space NK is one of my favourite beauty stores and I can't resist browsing their website and stores.  I am a member of their loyalty programme NDULGE which has a number of perks, one of which is a free birthday gift.  The gift this year included 4 deluxe size samples and is a great little freebie.  

Space NK Birthday Gift for NDULGE members

The gift included:

  • Darphin Intral Daily Rescue Serum - 5ml
  • KIEHL'S Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum - 4ml
  • Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo & Cilantro Hair Conditioner - 10ml each

As a member of NDULGE you also receive points for your purchases which is currently 1 point for every £1 spent. You receive a £5 voucher for every 100 points.  You can also top up your points balance by reviewing the products that you buy, for which you will receive 10 points per review (up to a maximum of 10 reviews a month). You may also be invited to exclusive brand events and gain early access to sales.

One of the great things about Space NK is that when you purchase online you get to pick 3 samples with every order.  This time I picked:

  • Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Face Cream - 2ml
  • Rodial Vit C Eye Souffle - 1ml
  • Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads - 1 pad
Just in case you are wondering what I bought for myself, I decided to try out the Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist (£18 for 90ml).  This fragrance contains notes of caramelized vanilla and macadamia. This scent is as delicious as it sounds, if you like sweet and creamy scents then you should give this a try.  Its a light fragrance and whilst it doesn't last for ages on my skin its such a treat to wear.  Sol de Janeiro can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to the scents of its products, I really can't get enough of them.

Leigh💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe