Project Use It Up 2017 - Final Update
So last year I set myself a challenge to use up 10 products that I had ignored for ages (this is a belated update on that challenge). I managed to use up 5 at the half year point which you can read about here but did I finish them all?
- Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold - I love this colour, but because I have hooded eyelids, I don't usually wear eye liner (although I own loads of them - go figure!). FAIL I will admit that I have barely used this product, so it's not much different to when I started the challenge. I do like this bronzey colour though, so I am not throwing it away just yet. I will use it to attempt a smudgy, smoky eye going forward.
- Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Lotion - 30ml - I bought this in a box set during the Christmas sales a couple of years ago and have never used it. I will mix this in with my moisturiser or foundation for a dewy glow. FAIL I didn't manage to use it up although I did use it a few times but it wasn't a product I loved. I also think it's been open a bit too long so it's time to get rid of it.
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - 30ml - Finished in my last post.
- Essie Mirror Metallics Polish in Nothing Else Matters - Finished in my last post.
- Laugh a Lot MAC Lipstick - I managed to break this lipstick on one of the first times that I used it, so I would love to finish it off. SUCCESS I managed to use this up and its probably one of the only lipsticks I have used up. I do like the colour though so although I wouldn't purchase it straight away as I have too many others to use up, I would purchase it again some time in the future.
- Another nail polish, this time a Glitter one OPI Excuse Moi! - Finished in my last post.
- Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss - Not sure what this one is called, but it is a lovely glittery deep pink colour. I have had this one for a while and it's a gorgeous colour, so I want to use it more often. FAIL I have to admit that I have been pretty good at using this as it's such a pretty colour, but there is still a quarter of the product left. I'm sure I will finish this before the end of this year. The shade is called Lust for Life by the way.
- Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Pen - I picked this up in TK Maxx for a bargain price, and it's sitting in my bathroom unloved, so this one has to go on the list. I did use this all up a while back not one of my favourite products so not one I would repurchase.
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm - Finished in my last post.
- EOS Lip Balm - Finished in my last post.
I bought these products with my own money