Love Lula Beauty Box May 2017
As this is my last Love Lula beauty box for a while I thought I would show you what I received this month. I have decided to unsubscribe from all the beauty boxes at the moment as I have a big stash of products that I want to use and the mountain of beauty products that I have in my house just keeps increasing every month with each new beauty box. I have really enjoyed all the beauty boxes that I subscribed to (Birchbox, You Beauty and Love Lula), but I just need to take a break so that I can get minimise the amount of new products that are coming in every month. Here's what was in this months Love Lula box.
- Ogario London Styling Mist (this is a full size 60ml product worth £16) - This boosts volume and control and contains lemon zest and oats to keep hair shiny and strengthened.
- Laidbare DIY Two in One Cleanser & Toner (this is a full size 125ml worth £6.99) - I haven't come across this type of 2 in 1 product before so it will be interesting to see how well it works and I will definitely review this product on my blog soon.
- PHB Gentle Moisturiser (this is another full size 50ml product worth £16.95) - this soothes and nourishes sensitive skin and contains shea butter & apricot.
- John Masters Lavender & Rosemary Shampoo (this is a travel size 30ml product worth £2.75) - made of pure coconut soap with herbal infusions of periwinkle, sage leaves, chamomile flowers and other natural ingredients.
- John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler (another travel size 30ml product worth £2.75) - This contains natural vegetable oils to replenish lipid content and protein and vitamins restore strength and shine. This can be used as a leave-in conditioner.
This box cost me £12.50 including delivery (I just checked the website and it's now £13.95 per month) and is worth £45 and I know that I will be able to use all the products that I received. This is a great box for those of you who like to try out natural and organic brands and I will definitely re-subscribe in the future.
I bought these products with my own money