L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review

Now let me start by saying that I'm not a fan of the name of this L'Oréal product - Sexy Balms, it's just a bit much.  It's a shame as otherwise it's a really nice product but never mind it's a small thing to dislike.  Anyway now that I've got that off my chest lets get on with the review.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms
I bought 3 different colours from the L'Oréal Sexy Balms range which are all sheer - Break The Rules & As If! which are both lovely coral colours, with Break The Rules being the darker of the two and Go Pretty or Go Home which is a fab pink colour.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review
I love these balms (sorry I can't say Sexy Balms).  They apply to your lips easily without any dragging and moisturise and hydrate your lips well.  The colour only lasts a couple of hours and if you eat a meal the colour doesn't stick around at all, but a quick swipe of the balm across your lips is all you need to reapply it.  This is a great product which gives your lips a lovely colour and keeps them soft and smooth.  I love the colours they have in this range as they look great with any look.  Although they are sheer they do apply a good amount of colour to your lips.  They don't leave your lips sticky which is a plus as well.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review
L'Oréal Sexy Balms are available at Boots for £4.99 and are currently on a 3 for 2 offer here.

What colours do you recommend?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Lazy Girls Guide to..... Nails