Birchbox February 2017
I haven't done a post about Birchbox for a while, but I thought this months was pretty good, so I wanted to show you guys what I received in my beauty box. I have subscribed to Birchbox (and it's earlier incarnations) for quite a few years now and it's the only box that I have subscribed to nonstop over that period as it's never disappointed me (yes sometimes the products aren't to my taste, but I can't expect every single product to be something that I would buy myself). Anyways here's what I received:
- Spectrum Collections Marbleous C06 Tulip Eye Contour Brush - Worth £4.99 - I love the look of this brush so definitely glad this was in the box.
- Show Premiere Dry Shampoo (worth approx. £5.66) - I have had a couple of products from this brand, so happy to give this dry shampoo a try.
- Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Mocha (worth approx. £4.65) - I love the 3 eye shadows in this set, they are exactly what I would buy for myself.
- Keeome Hydration Therapy Mask (worth approx. £4.83) - I have never come across this brand, but I love sheet masks, so really happy to have this product.
- Beaver Professional Daily Moisture Conditioning Spray 50ml (worth approx. £3.83) - Again, I have never heard of this brand, but it's definitely something I will use.
I'm happy with all the products in the box and also excited that the March Birchbox will include a Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip (not sure what shades will be available, but you do get a choice). I have been wanting to try out this lipstick since it was launched, so roll on March.
Birchbox costs £12.95 per month and if you are interested in subscribing feel free to use my referral link https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/v5lws to get £5 off your first box.
I bought this beauty box with my own money