Tili Beauty Box from QVC

I am pretty new to QVC, but I do love a bargain beauty box, so I couldn't resist the Tili Beauty Box Second Edition.   It costs £20 including postage and packing and it's worth over £100.  The Tili Beauty Box contains some great brands that I can't wait to try out.
Tili Beauty Box from QVC
The box contains the following:
  1. NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml worth £19)
  2. Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara - black (7ml worth £18)
  3. Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer - Bronze (59ml worth £25)
  4. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen - Black (0.8g worth £8)
  5. Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (200ml worth £12)
  6. Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Moisturiser (15ml worth £14.63)
  7. OPI Nail Polish - Russian Navy (15ml worth £7.95)
  8. Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (30ml  £1.19)
Overall this is a great box and the only item that I won't use is the Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse as I have curly hair that does not lack volume.  The box is still available to buy here.


Leighlee

I bought this beauty box with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe