Tili Beauty Box from QVC
I am pretty new to QVC, but I do love a bargain beauty box, so I couldn't resist the Tili Beauty Box Second Edition. It costs £20 including postage and packing and it's worth over £100. The Tili Beauty Box contains some great brands that I can't wait to try out.
The box contains the following:
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml worth £19)
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara - black (7ml worth £18)
- Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer - Bronze (59ml worth £25)
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen - Black (0.8g worth £8)
- Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (200ml worth £12)
- Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Moisturiser (15ml worth £14.63)
- OPI Nail Polish - Russian Navy (15ml worth £7.95)
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (30ml £1.19)
Overall this is a great box and the only item that I won't use is the Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse as I have curly hair that does not lack volume. The box is still available to buy here.
I bought this beauty box with my own money