Tili Beauty Box from QVC

I am pretty new to QVC, but I do love a bargain beauty box, so I couldn't resist the Tili Beauty Box Second Edition.   It costs £20 including postage and packing and it's worth over £100.  The Tili Beauty Box contains some great brands that I can't wait to try out.
Tili Beauty Box from QVC
The box contains the following:
  1. NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml worth £19)
  2. Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara - black (7ml worth £18)
  3. Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer - Bronze (59ml worth £25)
  4. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen - Black (0.8g worth £8)
  5. Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (200ml worth £12)
  6. Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Moisturiser (15ml worth £14.63)
  7. OPI Nail Polish - Russian Navy (15ml worth £7.95)
  8. Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (30ml  £1.19)
Overall this is a great box and the only item that I won't use is the Percy and Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse as I have curly hair that does not lack volume.  The box is still available to buy here.


Leighlee

I bought this beauty box with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Lazy Girls Guide to..... Nails