My Empties June 2016

I thought I would do a quick post on the products I've used up over the last few months.  I am back on my spending ban for a couple of months so it's giving me the chance to shop my stash as they say.
Schwarzkopf Q10 Plus BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Time Restore Satin Spray - I didn't notice any real benefit from using this product so not one I would repurchase.
St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Tanning Lotion - I like the idea of this product but it didn't work at all so definitely wouldn't repurchase.
Percy & Reed No Oil Oil for Thick Hair - This is a nice enough serum, but I probably would not chose it over my favourite Frizz Ease serum.
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist - Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favourite fragrances and I love this version by The Body Shop as it's a light floral fragrance that's great for summer.  I would definitely repurchase this although as usual I have to use up all my other body sprays first which probably means I won't need to buy any more for another 5 years.
Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths Brightening - These are nice cleansing wipes, but a little expensive at £12 for a full size pack, so I would not buy them unless there was a really good offer.
    
Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo - I bought this as I was suffering from an itchy scalp at the time and it did provide some relief, so I would buy it again if I had the same problem.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel - I wasn't keen on this product.  I didn't like the gel consistency and the smell was abit off putting.  I wouldn't repurchase as I didn't notice any benefit to my skin.
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Pumpkin Cupcake Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel - I love these hand gels, they have so many lovely fragrances and they don't take up loads of room in my bag. This one has a sweet baking smell (does that make sense) just like you have some cakes baking in the oven.  These are on my must buy list whenever I visit the US.  Depending on the time of year they offer different fragrances.  I got these around Halloween.
Superdrug Optimum Phyto Deluxe Comforting Night Cream* - Read my review of this product here
Youth To The People Kale & Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Age Prevention Cleanser - Read my review of this product here.
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Velvet Body Milk - I love this perfume fragrance, but I would only buy the body milk as part of a box set.
Kneipp Herbal Bath Stress Free Mandarin & Orange - This product smells absolutely gorgeous in the bottle but once it's diluted in a bath it doesn't really hold its smell so not something I would be bothered about using again.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money  unless * where I received it free but the opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lazy Girls Guide to..... Nails

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products