REN Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift Review

I was thrilled when I won REN Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift through the Thirty Plus twitter chat when they were holding a REN Q&A session.  I have always has dark circles and puffiness under my eyes, so I couldn't wait to try out this product.
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift
It's a gel like serum that instantly lifts and brightens the delicate eye area and visibly diminishes dark circles and puffiness.  You just apply a small amount of the product over the eye contour and eyelid, gently massaging it in until it's all absorbed. It can also be reapplied over moisturiser and makeup throughout the day.

I've used it for a few weeks now and it's a great product to use on a morning to brighten up my eye area. I also reapply it a couple of times throughout the day just for a quick pick me up, as it does make a noticeable difference.

I haven't seen any permanent reduction in my fine lines but I will keep using this product to see if there is any improvement longer term.

I do like this REN product as it just gives that instant lift to the skin around my eyes which I desperately need on a morning after dragging myself reluctantly out of bed.  I think this would be a great addition to my travel bag as well as it will be just the thing to use during a long haul flight.

The ingredients are listed on the REN website here.

REN Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift costs £30 for 15ml.

REN uses 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients, so is a great brand to add to your skincare routine if you want to use natural products.

Leighlee

I won this product but the opinions are my own





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe