LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul

I did some major beauty shopping on my recent trip to LA and I have already posted about my Sephora Hauls here and here.  I also bought some things in the drugstores, Nordstrom, MAC and at the airport, so I thought I would do a post about those purchases.  The drugstores that I visited were Walgreens and CVS.

I would really like my teeth to be whiter, so before going to my dentist for professional whitening I thought I would try out some toothpaste which I believe is stronger that the products you can buy in the UK.  I bought Aquafresh Extreme Clean and Rembrandt Intense Stain  for $8.99.
LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul
I visited Nordstrom at The Grove and I wish I had spent more time in there as they had some amazing gift sets.  I bought the hard to get in the UK Lorac Pro Palette for $42.  This is a great palette with a nice mixture of matte and shimmer shades. I will definitely get so much use out of this palette.
LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul
These are my drugstore purchases.  I bought a EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Sphere in Coconut Milk, a Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing  Lip Gloss $4.49 and Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara $8.99. I love the EOS balm, it really does keep my lips moisturised.  The Maybelline lip gloss gives a sheer wash of colour and is not sticky at all.  The mascara immediately made my eyelashes look longer with just one coat.
LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul
I was also tempted to add to my MAC lipstick collection, so I picked up the shade Twig which I think is a wear anywhere, anytime sort of shade.  I love it.
LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul
Finally, I picked up a couple of Clinique products at LAX at duty free prices.  I bought Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray and Moisture Surge Overnight Masque.
LA Drugstore, Nordstrom, MAC & Duty Free Haul
Sorry I couldn't find my receipts for all the products so I've just listed the prices of the ones I have.  I will post reviews of some of the products once I've tried them.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe