Empties Post

It's been a while since I last wrote an empties post and as I have finished a good few items over the last month so I thought it would be a good time to do one.
Empties Post
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - This is a powder exfoliator that you add a little water to.  I did not notice any difference to my skin after using this product, so would not repurchase.
Cowshed Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion - I think this was a magazine freebie or from a beauty box. This is a lovely fragrance and is moisturising, but it doesn't wow me so I probably won't repurchase it.
Mio Double Buff Dual Action Enzyme Exfoliator - This is a very fine, creamy exfoliator that does a good job on my dry skin so I may repurchase this again in the future. £18.40 for 150ml.
Korres Basil Lemon Moisturising Body Milk - This has a lovely zesty fragrance and is nicely moisturising without being too thick.  Perfect fror summer, I may repurchase this at some point. Currently £8 for 200ml at M&S as there is 20% off.
Lush Snow Fairy Limited Edition Shower Gel - I absolutely love this shower gel, it's definitely my favourite.  It's limited edition and only available when the Christmas products come out in Lush (usually around October time). I always stock up in the Boxing Day sales.
Empties Post
The Library of Fragrance Sunshine Cologne Spray - I really liked this and would repurchase it in the future.  See my review here.
Vera Wang Preppy Princess - To be honest I think I may be too old to be wearing a perfume called Preppy Princess, but I think I got this in the Xmas sales a couple of years ago.  I really liked this perfume, it's a little bit fruity and a little bit floral which I really liked.    I wouldn't purchase it at full price as I've got so many other perfumes, but if I saw it on sale I would. Currently £17.50 for 30ml.
Empties Post
Palmers Olive Oil Formula Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner - I have thick curly hair, that tends to frizz easily.  I tried this co-wash when I was having a problem with shampoos making my hair so knotty, I literally had to cut some of the knots out of my hair as I could not untangle them.  This leaves my hair feeling soft and makes my hair easy to detangle.  I definitely would repurchase this product as its great value. Currently on sale for £4.19 for 473ml.
Garnier Frutis Style Spray-On Serum I Love My Sleek - I really liked this product as it did tame my frizzy hair.  Unfortunately, I cant find it on sale in the UK and I have a feeling I might have purchased this in the US.
Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum - I don't think this made any difference to my hair in any way.  I would not repurchase.
Ojon Rare Blend Tamer Wand - I  really liked this and would purchase it in the future.  See my review here.
Empties Post
Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I just had to try this cult product and I found it very refreshing during the summer months.  It left my skin feeling refreshed.  I may repurchase this at some point.  £10.90 for 30ml.
MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher - I didn't find this as refreshing as the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and I don't really have a need to set my makeup as I don't have oily skin, so I won't repurchase this product.
Empties Post
The products in the photo above all count towards my makeup challenge that you can read about here.
Nails Inc Caviar Topcoat - Nice enough product, but won't go out of my way to repurchase.  I prefer Seche Vite.
Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish - there is no name on the bottle, but it's a gold, glittery polish.  Nice colour, but won't repurchase as I have so many other polishes to use up.
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm - This suited my dry skin and evened up my skin tone without masking my skin completely, which is my preferred look.  I may buy this again when I have used up all my other BB, CC, Tinted Moisturisers and Foundations. I think I got this in the US but can't remember how much I paid.
Kiko Extra Volume Lipgloss 09 - This is a really nice lipgloss which applied well and stayed on a reasonable amount of time.  I can't find this on the Kiko website but this product looks similar.  The only complaint I have with this product is that the packaging ended up breaking.  I don't know if it was my fault or not but it's never happened to any of my other lipglosses.
Vitage Color Minerals Lip Gloss - again another product where I don't know the name of the colour.  It's a pretty, glittery soft pink which is nice but not worthy of repurchase.
Clinique Moisture Sheer Lipstick in Sheer Spice - this is a lovely light lipstick that gives a perfect wash of colour.
L'Oreal Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance in Oriental Fuschia - liked the gloss, loved the colour.  Will buy again, but probably in a different colour just for a change. £8.69 for 17ml.
Empties Post
L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream and Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - I really like L'Occitane Hand Creams so I can really recommend both of these. They smell lovely and really moisturise my hands. £8 for 30ml.
Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Euccalyptus & Sage Ultra Moisturising Hand Cream - Very similar to the L'Occitane Hand Creams. Nice fruity fragrance. Would not go out of my way to repurchase, but I would be happy enough to receive it in a beauty box or as a magazine freebie.
The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cleanse Gel - I keep these in my bag, in the car and on my desk at work.  I buy them in a variety of fruity fragrances and also the coconut variety and they keep my hands fresh and clean and germ free. I always get compliments on the fragrance when I use these. I will definitely keep repurchasing them. £2.50 for 60ml.
Molton Brown Rhubard & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream - this came in a beauty box. It's not as nice as the L'Occitane Hand Creams so I won't buy a full size.
Empties Post
GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment sample - I did not see any noticeable difference after one use so probably won't risk buying a full size version as it's quite expensive.
Gatineau Eye Pads - Again no noticeable difference after one use so won't risk buying a full size as this is an expensive brand.
Empties Post
I am trying to use up some of my samples and the 3 perfumes that I used up were Especially Escada Elixir, Agent Provocateur Fatale and Victoria's Secret Bombshell Pink Diamonds.  They were all lovely, but it's doubtful that I will go out and buy the full size of any of them as I have at least 20 full sized perfumes to use up.

I am really happy with the amount of products that I have used up and hopefully I don't need to replace any of them just yet as I have plenty of similar products in my stash.  It's nice to make use of the product mountain that I store in my home, so I will definitely keep posting about my empties in future as I think that it keeps me motivated.


Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Lazy Girls Guide to..... Nails