My Phyto Haul From TKMaxx

I went shopping last week and I swear I wasn't going to buy anything but when I saw this bargain I couldn't resist.


I have wanted to try out some of the Phyto hair products for awhile but they are abit on the expensive side so I always talk myself out of it but when I went into TKMaxx last weekend and saw these box sets I couldn't resist.  I bought the following:
 
Winter Essentials for Frizzy, Unruly hair - Control Frizz and Smooth which included the following:
  • Phytolisse Shampoo - Perfect Smoothing Shampoo 200ml
  • Phytolisse Mask - Express Smoothing Mask 200ml
  • Phytodefrisant - Botanical Straightening Balm 100ml
This box set cost £16.99 rrp on the box is £49
 
Winter Essentials for Dry hair - Hydrate and Illuminate which included the following:
  • Phytojoba Shampoo - Intense Hydrating Shampoo 200ml
  • Phytojoba Mask - Intense Hydrating Mask 200ml
  • Phyto 7 - Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream 100ml
This box set cost £16.99 rrp on the box is £49
 
Blowdry Essentials for Silky Straight Style - 3 Piece Starter Set which included the following:
  • Phytolisse Shampoo - Perfect Smoothing Shampoo 50ml
  • Phytolisse Mask - Express Smoothing Mask 50ml
  • Phytodefrisant - Botanical Straightening Balm 50ml
This box set cost £7.99 rrp on the box is £19
 
I was really pleased with this purchase and will put a review on my blog when Ive tried them out.
 
Have any of you tried the Phyto range?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Empties August 2017