Top 10 - TV Shows

Hi All

I thought I would do a quick series of posts called Top 10.  They are just going to be random Top 10s that I think of.  Here's my first one.

Top 10 - TV Shows
1. Vampire Diaries
2. Community
3. Mindy
4. New Girl
5. The Soup
6. The Last Leg
7. Americas Next Top Model
8. Parks & Recreation
9. Hart of Dixie
10. True Blood

High Commended (cos I hate to miss them out)
Dance Moms, Nashville, Elementary, Cheer Perfection, Sherlock

I am a big fan of American TV shows and not that keen on soaps which I guess is obvious from my list.

Can you recommend any good TV shows that I should be watching?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe