Favourite Nail Polishes

Now that its officially summer (fingers crossed this weather lasts more than a few days) I have been rumaging in my nail polish collection to find those forgotton summer colours.  Here are a couple of my favourites:
 
First up is Lilacism by Essie.  I really do think that this is the perfect lilac colour.  Not too grey, not too white.  It really suits my skin tone and I can wear it for work or going out.  A perfect allrounder.  Two coats is enough for this polish, which makes things quick and easy.  Heres a photo (not my best work, I didn't have time to tidy up the edges.  I really must learn to leave a gap round the edges to keep them neat).



My other favourite is Chanel Rose Exuberant  This a fabulous deep pink colour, which again needs 2 coats for full coverage. I love Chanel polishes and I consider them a real treat (I think they cost about £18).


 
I only own 4 Chanel nail polishes and my favourite is Miami Peach.  Sadly when I  went to use this polish, I found that it has completely dried up.  This has never happened before and I dont know why it has happened to this particular polish.  Its not as old as 2 of my other Chanel polishes and it was stored in exactly the same place.  This is a gorgeous peachy gold colour in the same vein as Nars Orgasm and is perfect for summer.  I don't think this is available anymore, so I can't even repurchase it.  I might try a nail polish thinner, but I think its beyond saving.



What are your favourite polishes?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Empties August 2017