Kiehls Bargain Haul

There have been lots of great offers around lately and this Kiehls offer was one of the best (sadly its no longer available).  For £8.50 I got all of this.



The offer was buy 1 item and receive 5 deluxe samples for free, plus postage was free on all orders and you could also pick 3 normal samples as well.   As Kiehls is one of my favourite brands this offer was a no brainer for me so I snapped it up.  This is what I received:

I purchased the Ultra Facial Toner (75ml) for £8.50.  I love the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, so I have been meaning to get the toner as well.

These are the 5 deluxe samples:

  1. Ultra Facial Moisturizer (30ml) - worth approx £5.76 (based on full size prices)
  2. Creme de Corps (30ml) - worth approx £3.40
  3. Midnight Recovery Concentrate (4ml) - worth approx £4.80
  4. Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser Grapefruit (65ml) - worth approx £3.90
  5. Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (30ml) - worth approx £3.80
These are the 3 normal samples that I picked:
    1. Midnight Recovery Concentrate (2 ml)
    2. Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (1.5ml)
    3. Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment (3ml)
    All in all I think this was a brilliant offer, the freebies were some of my favourite Kiehls products and the others I am happy to try out for the first time.

    I find these offers by signing up to brands facebook pages or by receiving regular emails from them.   I also keep my eyes out on various facebook beauty pages.  

    Did anyone else manage to take advantage of this offer?

    Leighlee

    I paid for these products with my own money and no links are sponsered.





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

    Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

    Empties August 2017