Sephora Haul - Part 2

I can't believe its taken me so long, but here is part 2 of my Sephora Haul from my LA trip back in October.  Sorry its taken so long, but I think it's because there have been so many good beauty offers over here that all my hauls in LA have had to take a back seat.  Anyway, here are a few of the other items that I bought in Sephora.  I must admit this shop is 'like my own personal brand of heroin' I'm so addicted to it.



Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Party Sampler - $45 worth $159.  This day to night makeup collection contains 8 of Sephoras most dazzling products plus a chic clutch (including 4 full-size products).  This set includes:

  • Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee - 5.1g
  • Lancome Hypnose Star in Noir Midnight Mascara - 4ml
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat - 5ml
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Gold Digger - 3.5ml
  • Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes in Celebrity - 1 pair
  • Stila Stay All Day 10 in 1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 10ml
  • Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool - 0.8ml
  • Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy - 1.5g


I'm really looking forward to trying the Too Faced 3 way lash lining tool as I saw a similar eyeliner pen that I wanted to try but I hadn't got around to buying it and this one is way cheaper.

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Lip Sampler - $25 worth $90. Lip Sampler - Gloss? Glaze? Tint? Treatment? From neutrals to pinks, this essential kit has all you need for luscious lips (including one full-size product). This set includes:

  • Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubard - 1.48g
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly - 2ml
  • Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 2.2g
  • Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Pink - 2.8g
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight - 4g
  • Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Glitzy - 3g


Anastasia Beverly Hills - No Brows, No Problem Kit - Medium Ash - $59. Enjoy bolder, fuller-looking brows while encouraging hair growth.  This set includes:

  • Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced - 2.5g 
  • Brow Wiz - 0.085g
  • Clear Brow Gel - 7.93g


I've heard good things about Anastasia products and as I have really thin brows (even though I have never over plucked them) I cant wait to try these out.

Hourglass Veil Mineral & No 28 Serum Primer Set - $25 - Veil Mineral Primer helps eliminate redness, reduce pore size, soften the appearance of fine lines and provides Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protection.  No 28 Primer serum is an intensely hydrating, nutrient-rich serum and primer with 28 beneficial ingredients - 14 essential oils, 10 plant oils and 4 vitamins - to nurture the skin as it prepares it for makeup.  This set includes:

  • Veil Mineral Primer - 10ml
  • No 28 Primer Serum - 5ml




I can't wait to try out these products.  Sephora has got to be my favourite store in the US.  I can't wait to visit it again.  If you want to read my Sephora Haul Part 1 check it out here.


Leighlee

I paid for these items with my own money and no links are sponsored





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe