Deborah Lippmann Nail Polishes at TK Maxx

I recently bought 6 Deborah Lippmann nail polishes at TK Maxx for the grand total of £16.  That's £2.67 per polish.  Amazeballs.  They were in the reduced section, marked down to £8 for a set of 3, so of course I had to buy both sets. Here's a list of the polishes I bought:


From left to right:

Nefertiti - Shimmery golden frost (this goes on nicely with 1 coat)

Like a Virgin - this is a bright white polish.  This is the only one out of the bunch that I am not a fan of as I don't like really pale colours, as I find them hard to apply without loads of streaks showing (at least 3 coats are required)

Some Enchanted Evening - pink salmon shimmer glitter.  This is a top coat.

Good Girl Gone Bad - Shimmery purple (1 coat)

Whatever Lola Wants - sheer, sparkling lilac/lavender (2 coats)

Stop and Stare - Bright Red (2 coats)

Rather than take photos of swatches in the winter light, which don't accurately reflect the true colour, heres a link to Deborah Lippmanns website where you can check out the colours.

I will definitely pick up some more if I can find them for this price.


Leighlee


I paid for these nail polishes with my own money and no links are sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Empties August 2017