Deborah Lippmann Nail Polishes at TK Maxx

I recently bought 6 Deborah Lippmann nail polishes at TK Maxx for the grand total of £16.  That's £2.67 per polish.  Amazeballs.  They were in the reduced section, marked down to £8 for a set of 3, so of course I had to buy both sets. Here's a list of the polishes I bought:


From left to right:

Nefertiti - Shimmery golden frost (this goes on nicely with 1 coat)

Like a Virgin - this is a bright white polish.  This is the only one out of the bunch that I am not a fan of as I don't like really pale colours, as I find them hard to apply without loads of streaks showing (at least 3 coats are required)

Some Enchanted Evening - pink salmon shimmer glitter.  This is a top coat.

Good Girl Gone Bad - Shimmery purple (1 coat)

Whatever Lola Wants - sheer, sparkling lilac/lavender (2 coats)

Stop and Stare - Bright Red (2 coats)

Rather than take photos of swatches in the winter light, which don't accurately reflect the true colour, heres a link to Deborah Lippmanns website where you can check out the colours.

I will definitely pick up some more if I can find them for this price.


Leighlee


I paid for these nail polishes with my own money and no links are sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe