YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box Review - December 2013

I have just received my 2nd YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box and I have to say that this is becoming my favourite beauty box (sorry Birchbox).  Its cheap (£6.95 including postage), you get to choose the 2 main products that you are going to receive (there were 10 options) and the value of the products far out way the cost of the box.  Whats not to love.

Here's the box that I received:



I have to say I could have ordered 2 or 3 boxes, because it was a struggle to choose which products to put in my box as there were so many great options. In the end I chose:

  • Magnifibres Brush on False Lashes.  When mascara alone isn't enough, Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes give an instant false lash effect without the fuss.  I can't wait to try this as I have really short lashes. This is a full size product that is worth £20.  You can buy them from www.lookfantastic.com
  • I also picked Ancienne Ambiance Lavendula Bath & Body Oil.  Made with finest quality lavender grown without the use of pesticides, it can help ease muscle pain, sooth headaches, tension/stress and can also help to improve sleep quality and concentration.  This sounds perfect for me. This is a 30ml bottle that retails for £12. I should point out that the 200ml retails for £30 which is better value. 
I also received a 2ml Flash Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum sample and a sample of Green & Blacks Organic milk chocolate with raisins & hazelnuts which was yummy and lasted about 5 seconds after this photo was taken.

I am so happy with this box and totally tempted to go back and buy another one. Here's a list of the other products that are available to choose from:

Lanolips 101 Ointment
he-shi Express Liquid Tan & Mitt
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
Awapuhi Wild Ginger HydroCream Whip & Hydromist Blow-out
Lola Matte Long Lasting Lipstick
Elegant Touch False Nails in Polished Red
Total Wipe Out Cleansing Wipes
Dr Nick Lowe Age Correct Eye Serum

If you are interested in signing up, the link to the website is here.

What did you pick to receive in your box this month?


Leighlee
I paid for this box with my own money and I am not receiving any payment for including the links in my post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe