Primark LED Light Mask Review

I have wanted to get an LED Mask for ages but with prices for some of them at over £400 I just haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy one yet. So when I saw the LED Light Mask in Primark for £15 I just had to try it out. 

Primark LED Light Mask Review
The Primark version targets 3 different skin concerns with 3 different types of light sources.
Primark LED Light Mask Review


Red Light - Use for Anti-Aging benefits by helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Blue Light - Helps to remove acne causing bacteria and reduce skin inflammation

Yellow Light - Helps to improve rough skin, reduces appearance of wrinkles and skin redness

To use you cleanse your face and apply soothing and hydrating products.  You can use with face cream, eye cream, facial mask, eye mask, essence, toner etc.  Press the button for 2 seconds to turn on and press again until the LED light that you want to use appears.  You then use it for 10-20 minutes.  It does advise that in case of sensitivity to use with your eyes closed.  After use switch off and wipe with a dry cloth.

I have found it easy to use and I normally apply a face mask underneath when I'm using it.  It hasn't caused any skin sensitivity at all when I'm using it and it has a rubber attachment for the bridge of your nose so it doesn't slip off. It automatically switches off after 10 minutes so you can decide if you want to use it for the full 20 mins or just stop at 10.   This is really handy as you can just relax while using it and not worry about how long its been on for.   Its for all skin types and it comes with a USB Charger.

For £15 this feels like a good deal.  I can't compare it with the more expensive LED Masks as I haven't tried them myself.  I do know that with the more expensive versions you only have to use them for 3 or 4 minutes whereas with the Primark version its 10-20 minutes but that's not the end of the world  and its nice to relax for 20 minutes while you are using the Primark version.  I'm sure that with the ones from the likes of Dr Dennis Gross being so expensive that they offer way more in terms of improvements to your skin (and I definitely want to try a more high end version at some point) but if you are on a budget then I definitely think this is worth trying as its not going to break the bank.  

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe