IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm & Color Wow Dream Coat

If like me you have naturally curly hair that you regularly straighten then you might be interested in a couple of products that help to tame my frizz when I straighten my hair. 

IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm & Color Wow Dream Coat

The first one is IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm. This is a leave-in conditioning balm that helps to tame frizzy ends, leaving my hair soft and smooth. You can use it on damp or dry hair and its vegan, cruelty free, paraben & sulfate free, petrolatum and mineral oil free and contains UV protection. It costs £14 for 50ml and £25 for 145ml at SpaceNK.

Color Wow Dream Coat
When I blow dry my hair straight I swear by Color Wow Dream Coat. This spray is a humidity sealant which helps prevent frizz and is activated by heat. It keeps hair frizz free for up to 4 washes.  It costs £12.50 for 50ml or £26 for 200ml direct from the Color Wow website. You can also buy it at Marks & Spencer & Cult Beauty. This product is cruelty free and vegan.

Both these products help keep my hair frizz free even in the unprecedented heatwave that we have seen this summer in the UK.


Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe