Fragrance Direct Haul
I was recently tempted into making an order on Fragrance Direct. I just couldn't resist the Essie nail polishes for a bargainous £1.99 each. I picked up:
Total spend £22.40 including postage and packing.
- madison ave-hue - a pretty pink colour with fine glitter
- bond with whomever - a lovely light purple colour
- go ginza - a pastel lilac
- avenue maintain - a bright blue
- maximillian strasse her - a pastel greyish green
I also bought a Revlon nail polish in Popular which is pale pink with silver glitter (99p). Thats all for the nail polishes. I bought a couple of Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks for 99p - Notting Hill Nude & Cherry-licious. The next item to make it into my basket was UNE Sheer Lips Balm in S05. This was £1.99 (I have never tried this brand). Finally, I had to have a cream blush - Elizabeth Arden Cream Blush in Honey for £5.50.
|Fragrance Direct Haul|
|L-R - Notting Hill Nude, Cherry-Licious, UNE S05, Honey Blush|
|Elizabeth Arden Honey Cream Blush (blended in)|