Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae Dry Skin Fix Body Butter Review

I picked up this Nip + Fab Pistachio Body Butter for £3.99 at TK Maxx.  They usually retail at around £7.95 for 200ml in Boots, so I thought that was a great deal.  I have been meaning to try this brand for ages, but never got round to it, but I am so glad that I picked this product up.  I have very dry skin, so this product looked like just what I needed.
 
First of all its a really bright green colour, exactly the same shade as pistachio ice cream.  It smells absolutely Divine (almost good enough to eat), its nutty and creamy all at once and the smell lingers, unlike some products which disappear as soon as they touch your skin.  For that reason I would say this body butter works better as a night cream, rather than using it in the day when it will be fighting with your perfume and other lotions and potions that you might use.
 
Its a very thick and creamy butter, but not so thick that it takes ages to rub in and it really does smooth and soften dry skin.  I will definitely repurchase this product and I would quite like to try the mango  smoothie and cherry tarte varieties as they sound lush.
 
 
 
Have you tried and Nip + Fab products?
 
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe