L'Oreal Colorista Hair Colours

I spotted the new L'Oreal Colorista Hair Colours in Boots and Superdrug recently so I decided to pick up some of the range to give them a try.  I am a brunette and I love the idea of colouring my hair some crazy colours without it being permanent.  The range has 34 customisable  shades and 1000 possibilities (that's what it says on the advertising, so I will take their word for it).  The range offers the following:
L'Oreal Colorista Hair Colours
  • 1-Day Spray - Instant  colour that disappears in 1 shampoo
  • Washout - Conditioning colour that gradually fades in 1-2 weeks
  • Paint - Permanent colour you craft with a brush
  • Lightening Kit - Lightens first to see your colour brighter
There are colours to suit everyone from pastels to crazy blues and red.  I picked up the following products to try out.
L'Oréal Colorista Washout Red Hair
L'Oréal Colorista Washout Red Hair - This one works on brunette hair (it's visible on all hair types) and you can apply it all over or just create an ombre look. Apply to hair for 20 minutes (30 for a more vibrant look).  I can't wait to try this out and I also really want to try out the turquoise colour.  This colour lasts 7 - 15 washes and costs £6.99.

L'Oréal Colorista Balayage

L'Oréal Colorista Balayage - This gives naturally blended highlights and the creamy formula adapts to all hair colours. For softer results apply to tips for 25 - 35 minutes or leave in for up to 45 minutes for more intense results.  You can also use the Colorista Washout colours over the top to change the colour of your highlights whenever you want.  This costs £6.99.  My sister has kindly agreed to try this out as I don't usually apply permanent colour to my hair.

Colorista Fader Shampoo

Finally, I thought that I would give the Colorista Fader Shampoo a try as this helps speed the colour fade on wash out colours.  This is £6.99 for 200ml. 

There is so much that I want to try out from this range, but I thought I would give these 3 products a try first.  You can find  out more about the range on the L'Oréal website and the products can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug.  Once I have used these products, I will write a review so keep a look out on my blog.

Have you tried any of the L'Oréal Colorista range?


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe