Birchbox February 2017

I haven't done a post about Birchbox for a while, but I thought this months was pretty good, so I wanted to show you guys what I received in my beauty box.  I have subscribed to Birchbox (and it's earlier incarnations) for quite a few years now and it's the only box that I have subscribed to nonstop over that period as it's never disappointed me (yes sometimes the products aren't to my taste, but I can't expect every single product to be something that I would buy myself).  Anyways here's what I received:

  1. Spectrum Collections Marbleous  C06 Tulip Eye Contour Brush - Worth £4.99 - I love the look of this brush so definitely glad this was in the box.
  2. Show Premiere Dry Shampoo (worth approx. £5.66) - I have had a couple of products from this brand, so happy to give this dry shampoo a try.
  3. Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Mocha (worth approx. £4.65) - I love the 3 eye shadows in this set, they are exactly what I would buy for myself.
  4. Keeome Hydration Therapy Mask (worth approx. £4.83) - I have never come across this brand, but I love sheet masks, so really happy to have this product.
  5. Beaver Professional Daily Moisture Conditioning Spray 50ml (worth approx. £3.83) - Again, I have never heard of this brand, but it's definitely something I will use.
I'm happy with all the products in the box and also excited that the March Birchbox will include a Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip (not sure what shades will be available, but you do get a choice).  I have been wanting to try out this lipstick since it was launched, so roll on March. 

Birchbox costs £12.95 per month and if you are interested in subscribing feel free to use my referral link https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/v5lws to get £5 off your first box.

Leigh
I bought this beauty box with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask