The Dream Box IV by British Beauty Blogger from Latest In Beauty
I went on a bit of a Beauty Box spendathon last week and I have already written about the The Glamour Beauty Power List 2015 Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty here. I also bought The Dream Box IV by British Beauty Blogger from Latest In Beauty. Sadly it's already sold out, but I wanted to show you what great value these boxes are. It cost £21.95 including postage and packing and the total value of the box is £106.20.
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Raise The Bar - a suit everyone shade worth £7.00
- Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonderbalm - a multi purpose balm for lips and dry bits - full size worth £2.99
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy - Full Size worth £9
- Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance - 2ml worth £5
- Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm - Full Size worth £3.99
- Nuxe Prodigieux Eye Cream - Full Size worth £18.50
- Erborian CC Cream - 15ml worth £17
- L'Occitane Almond Oil - 35ml worth £3
- L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - Full Size worth £10.99
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - 50ml worth £2.50
- Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk - 25ml worth £2.75
- KMS California MoistRepair Shampoo & Conditioner - 75ml worth £4.50 & £5.00
- Crown Brush Pro Studio Contour Brush - Full Size worth £9.99
- Collection Speedy Blush Sticks Shade Tickled Pink - Full Size worth £3.99
As always the box was jam packed with goodies and whilst I would say it's not as exciting to me as some of Janes (British Beauty Blogger) previous boxes, I will without a doubt use everything that came in the box.
Did you manage to get hold of this box? What did you think about it?
I bought this with my own money.