The Glamour Beauty Power List 2015 Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty
I recently bought The Glamour Beauty Power List 2015 Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty. The box costs £18.99 and is worth £92.87. It has been curated by Alessandra Steinherr, the Beauty Director at Glamour Magazine.Here's what's in the box:
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - there are 3 colours available and unfortunately I got the red one called Gladiolus which I know I won't wear, so I will pass that on to someone who will.
- Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream - this is a full size product and was one of the reasons that I bought this box as I really want to try out this sleep mask.
- Nails Inc NailKale Superfood Base Coat - this is another full size product and the 2nd reason that I really wanted this box. I have been trying to improve the condition of my nails this year as they break so easily, so I can't wait to give this product a go.
- Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Blush - yet another full size product which comes in 3 variations. I got 04 Hot Pink. I think that this will be perfect to give me a bit of colour in the winter.
- Philip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer - I haven't tried this limited edition version before, so can't wait to give it a try.
- Eyeko Mascara - this travel sized version comes in 2 variations and I got the Midnight Blue Black which I was really happy about as I have loads of black mascaras, so it's great to try something different.
- Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish - this is full size and comes in 3 variations - I got 203 Lose Your Lingerie which is a pale shimmery pink colour which looks lovely.
- The last product is Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask - I am not a massive fan of self tan products, but I like the idea of a nighttime mask, so I will definitely give it a try.
I think this is a great value box, especially as the 2 products that I most wanted to try out are full size and worth more than the cost of the box. Latest in Beauty is a great way of buying beauty boxes as you always know what's in them before you buy so you can't be disappointed.
I bought this with my own money.