I think that beauty boxes are a great way of trying out lots of different brands and they make a great treat every month. I have been loyal to Birchbox for a number of years now and they rarely disappoint. I have just received the November box and I am very happy with it. I love the pretty shell pattern on the box, so I will definitely be keeping that for storage. Here's what I received in the box:
- Living Proof
frizznourishing styling cream - 30ml. This product stops frizz so is perfect for me. I have heard many good things about this brand so I can't wait to try this out.
- REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial - 10ml. This is a night-time mask that contains a blend of glycolic and lactic acids which trigger cell renewal whilst you sleep. I love REN products, but I haven't tried this one yet so really glad to have this one in my box.
- Delarom Acquaconfort Cream - 15ml. I haven't heard of this brand before, but this product contains almond, apricot oils and vitamin E to nourish and soothe dehydrated skin, so it's perfect for me.
- Lord & Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner - 0.5g. This clear lip pencil means that your lipstick won't bleed. Funnily enough I bought a similar product at Sephora recently so I can't fault Birchbox for including this useful item in the box.
- Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion. This is a rich, nourishing body cream that is perfect for winter to keep my skin soft and moisturised.
- Finally I received Thumbs Up Rosa Nail Wraps. I have never used nail wraps before, but I will give them ago as they are a really nice pattern.
All the items in the box are available to purchase from the Birchbox shop. Another great thing about Birchbox is that you can earn points for buying the box, reviewing the products and making purchases from their shop and the points seem to add up really quickly. I bought a few things from the shop a few months ago using my points which I will post about shortly.
Birchbox costs £12.95 per month and if you sign up using my link below, you will receive £5 in points to use in the Birchbox Shop (I will received £10 in points in November and £5 in points after November).
Which beauty boxes do you subscribe to?
I bought this with my own money.