Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil Review

I recently purchased Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil when I received a £10 voucher from the Kiehl's recycling scheme which I wrote about here.  I was already a big fan of the original Creme de Corp Body Moisturiser and I also recently tried a sample of the Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter which is an amazing product as well, so it was a no brainer to try out the dry body oil from the same range. I bought the 75ml for £15.50 (although I only paid £5.50 as I used my £10 voucher). 175ml costs £35.50.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil

The fragrance of vanilla and almond is up there with the famous Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum creams, it really is divine.  This oil comes in a spray bottle and is lightweight and hydrating and it doesn't leave any residue on your skin, as it absorbs pretty quickly. It contains apricot kernal oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, squalane, sesame seed oil and more and I have to tell you my skin loves it and it works so well in this cold weather as there is nothing worse than applying a freezing cold body butter just before you get into bed,

I will definitely be stocking up on the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil  (but I still love the original and the whipped body butter for warmer times.

It's worth joining the Kiehl's Family Rewards Loyalty Program which I posted about here.

What are your favourite Kiehl's products?


Leigh💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe