Aldi Lacura Elizabeth Arden Dupes - Miracle Oil & Miracle Cream

I occasionally pop into my local Aldi to see what beauty product dupes they are selling (it was Drunk Elephant dupes last time I was there, although I didn't pick any products up that time).  My most recent Aldi purchases were the Lacura Miracle Oil Spray & Miracle Cream which are dupes of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil and Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant.  Now these are both Elizabeth Arden products that I have purchased before and that I really liked, so I was interested in how similar these budget buys would be.  Please note that I am not going to compare the ingredients because I am way too lazy for that, I am just interested in how well they work and how they compare to the original products.

Aldi Lacura Elizabeth Arden Dupes - Miracle Oil & Miracle Cream
The Aldi Lacura Miracle Oil costs £4.99 for 100ml, whereas the Elizabeth Arden version costs £29 for 100ml. Its a nice light oil, that sinks into the skin pretty quickly and does not feel greasy at all. It doesn't really have any fragrance.  Now I don't have the Elizabeth Arden product anymore, but from what I remember I did like it although I never repurchased it again as its quite pricey for a body oil, so I would definitely be happy to switch to the Aldi version going forward.

The Lacura Miracle Cream costs £3.99 for 50ml, whereas the Elizabeth Arden version costs £28 for 50ml. The Aldi version is not as thick and sticky and there is no fragrance whereas the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant does smell quite strong which I don't love. Personally, the Aldi cream works just as well, so I would happily switch to that, but I have to say that I rarely pay full price for the Elizabeth Arden Skin Protectant as it usually comes in gift with purchases, so I will continue to use that product as well if I can get it at a decent price.

One thing to note about Aldi, is that some of their beauty products are limited edition, or they are not always available in-store or online so I haven't included any links for that reason, but I wanted to write this post, to give you a heads up that these products are worth picking up if you ever come across them. I'm not going to get into a debate as to whether its ok to copy other brands products, because in my opinion they appeal to a very different market as many people cannot or do not want to pay the price for some of the higher end brands.

Let me know if you have any Aldi product recommendations.

Leigh💜

*I paid for these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe