Bargains - The Inkey List at Home Bargains

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to do a really quick post to show you my first bargain of the year.  I picked up these The Inkey List hair products from Home Bargains for £1.49 a piece.  I have tried The Inkey List skincare products which are great for the price, so I thought I would give their hair products a try.

The Inkey List at Home Bargains
Caffeine Stimulating Scalp Treatment (hair loss reduction serum) - 50ml (usually costs £14.99 for 150ml)

Chai Seed Curl Defining Hair Treatment (curl enhancing cream) - 50ml (usually costs £7.99 for 50ml)

Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment (conditioning oil) - 50ml (usually costs £9.99 for 50ml)

Amino Acid Anti-Gray Scalp Treatment - (anti-gray serum) - 50ml (usually costs £14.99 for 50ml)

Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Hair Treatment (not pictured - frizz control serum) - 50ml (usually costs £9.99).

These products are suitable for all hair types and since I have thinning hair around my hairline, curly frizzy hair which is dry and brittle and patches of grey, these products are all suitable for my hair so I will let you know how I get on with them.

Leigh💜

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe