Whoops I Did It Again - Another Primark Beauty Haul

Primark hauls are like buses. You wait for ages and then 2 come along at once.  Check out my last haul here.  They have such great products at the moment and the prices are hard to say no to.  I have already reviewed Alex Steinherrs skincare range from Primark, but I didn't get a chance to pick up anything from the Pollution Solution range.  When I was browsing last week, I noticed the stand was fully stocked for once and there were some products that I had not tried out before, so I put them in my basket.  Here's what I bought:
Primark Alex Steinherr Polution Solution City Mask
The City Mask soothes and recharges skin and contains amino acids, allantoin and hyaluronic acid.  It's a purifying and refining 2 part mask.  This cost £3.
Primark Haul Alex Steinherr Polution Solution
The Dual Texture Exfoliating Pads, contain lactic acid, PHA and niacinamide and they help to improve the skins texture and leave skin looking clearer.  They cost £5 for 60 pads.

The Oil-Free Gel Hydrator contains anti-pollution complex, acai berry and peach flower extract and helps shield the skin from daily environmental aggressors.  This cost £5 for 50 ml.

The Daily Skin Starter is a soothing and perfecting skin primer which contains anti-pollution active, lactic acid, peach flower and lychee extracts.  This product helps to smooth texture and reveal skins radiance whilst locking in make-up.

I can't wait to try out these products.  I have really enjoyed using all the other products from Alex Steinherrs range.
Primark False Nails Candy & Skyline
I also bought some pretty false nails in Candy and Skyline which were a bargain at £1.50 each.  They are just perfect for summer.
Primark Hair Remover
Finally, I bought a little gadget to remove facial hair.  It cost £1 and I am hoping it will help to get rid of the fine hairs on my face and the odd dark hair on my chin (I swear the older I get the more hair springs up in odd places).

I am really happy with my haul and I can't wait to try out all the products.  I will hopefully write a review soon once I have had a chance to see how they all work.  Primark Beauty is all cruelty free which is great news.

Show me your hauls.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe