Pacifica at TKMaxx

I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that you can pick up some great Pacifica gift sets at TKMaxx now and again.  They cost between £7.99 and £9.99 and contain a couple of products including body lotions, rollerball perfumes  and/or  hand creams.

Pacifica is a brand that I usually pick up in America so it's nice to be able to buy some of their products at a discount.  You can buy them at Holland & Barrett and online on websites like Feel Unique as well.
Pacifica at TKMaxx
I bought a Hawaiian Ruby Guava set which is one of my favourite scents from Pacifica.  The set cost £9.99 and contains body butter (73ml), perfume roll-on (10ml) and natural colour quench lip tint (4.25g). The perfume is worth £12.99 alone.  The recommended retail price is £18 and you can still buy this at Fragrance Direct for £13.95.

I also bought a Tuscan Blood Orange set, which I have never tried before.  This cost £9.99 and contains the same products as the set above, but in a different fragrance. Again you can buy this from Fragrance Direct. The values and costs are the same as the previous set.

Finally, I bought the Tahitian Gardenia set for £7.99 which contains body butter (236ml) and hand cream (64g). This set is also available on Fragrance Direct for £16.50.  The body butter is full size and worth £14.95 all on it's own.

The great thing about Pacifica is that it is 100% vegan and cruelty free.  I will definitely be stocking up again next time I see it in TKMaxx.


Leigh


I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe