A Few Of My Favourite Things in February

These are just a few of the things that I really enjoyed in February
Magnum PI
I remember the old series back in the 80s or 90s starring Tom Selleck and I liked that but I love this update starring Jay Hernandez. This remake is very funny and it's definitely one of those shows that I could binge watch if I had the opportunity to, but for now I'll just have to live with watching one episode per week.

Slimming World
I have finally come to the conclusion that I need help to lose some weight. I'm so busy and I'm not a great cook so Slimming World is great for me as there are loads of free foods and I can buy ready-made meals from Iceland which are really delicious and very reasonably priced. I won't call this a diet because I really don't feel like it is. I certainly don't feel like I am starving and I have plenty of choice of foods available to me. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks but I have already lost 6 pounds and I really feel like this is something that I will stick with and I can't wait to see the results. I'm going to post about my Slimming World journey as I go through it so I hope you will come back and have a read. 

Kissing Booth 2
Kissing Booth on Netflix is one of my guilty pleasures. I am way too old to be watching teen romcoms but this was really sweet and the two leads had a great chemistry so I was happy to hear that they're making a sequel and I can't wait to watch it.

Planning Holidays
Is there anything better than looking forward to the summer and planning your summer holidays. I've got a few things in mind but I have really enjoyed starting the planning stage and I will let you know when I have made some decisions.

Skechers
I live in Skechers.  These shoe, trainer, plimsolls whatever you want to call them are so comfy and they're so light, they're not clumpy or heavy and I pretty much live in them when I'm out of the house ,in fact so much so that I'm pretty much getting rid of all my other shoes on eBay at the moment. I usually buy from the Skechers outlet stores as they are very reasonably priced.

Ebay
Speaking of eBay I am having a real declutter at the moment and getting rid of all the hoards of stuff that I really don't need or will never use and it's great to be able to get some money back for my unused purchases on eBay. There are some downsides to eBay in that the buyer is more protected than the seller but overall it's a great way of selling your old stuff.   Although I wouldn't sell any really expensive stuff on eBay because I think it's too risky.

Listening to CDs in the Car 
I am also going through my massive CD collection at the moment as part of my decluttering journey and I'm really enjoying listening to some golden oldies in the car.   It's great to be able to go through them all and listen to the whole album before deciding whether it's something that I want to keep or whether I just need to download a couple of the songs from each.

Mystery Boxes
I got my first mystery box from Beautylish and I am really loving it. You can see what I got in my post here. I really hope that mystery boxes become as popular as beauty boxes and that loads more companies decide to do them because I really enjoy the surprise in getting really nice products that I wouldn't normally purchase for myself.

These are a few of my favourite things this month.  What are your favourite things?


Leigh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe