Topshop Jewellery Haul

I must admit that I rarely shop in Topshop. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't often get the chance to pop into one of their stores.  When I visited London a couple of weeks ago I couldn't resist having a look around the Oxford Circus branch as it's massive. There were loads of great items that I was tempted to buy, but I didn't want to carry loads of stuff around London with me as I was only there for the day.  I did buy a few things though as I couldn't resist these rings when I saw them.
Topshop Jewellery Haul
I really liked these faux gold rings.  I just liked the look of them and I don't have anything like them.  They were only £7 which I thought was a good price. 
Topshop Jewellery Haul
I loved this ring.  Again I don't have anything like it and I thought it looked way more expensive then £6.  
Topshop Jewellery Haul
Finally, I bought these 3 silver rings.  I really only wanted the top ring as it reminded me of a ring I had seen in Michael Kors.  These rings cost £10.

I was really pleased with my purchases at Topshop. I could have bought much more.  I think these were all a great prices and I could wear them for any occasion.

What do you look out for in Topshop?

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

  1. Such a lovely haul... Those rings look so gorgeous! x

    http://serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe