Sebastian Professional Potion 9 & Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème

Sebastian Professional Potion 9is a cross between a cream, a gel and a serum. It's very lightweight and is easy to apply through my hair when damp and a little goes a long way. I have curly hair, so after I applied this product I let my hair air dry as I don't blow dry my hair. The results were super soft loose curls that were shiny and there was no sign of any frizz. The results lasted all day and did not leave my hair feeling sticky or crispy.   

Sebastian Professional Potion 9 contains 9 botanicals and helps to restore lost moisture to hair. It can also be applied to dry hair for added texture and control. You can currently buy it at LookFantastic for £17.92 the normal RRP is £25.60.
Sebastian Professional Potion 9
Sebastian Professional Potion 9
Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème* is a very interesting product and very well named. The first time that I used it I accidentally squirted out too much product and it was like having whipped cream all over my hands. This product is rich and creamy, but when applied to my hair it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It didn't tighten up my curls either, which normal mousse always seems to do. Once my hair had air dried, this product did not leave my hair feeling crispy and my curls were long and loose and it helped keep the frizz at bay.  You can currently buy it at LookFantastic for £14.77 the normal RRP is £21.10.
Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème
Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème
After using these products I definitely want to try out more from the Sebastian Professional range as they really work on my curly hair.  I struggle to find great products for curly hair and these have both jumped to the top of my must buy list.  

Leighlee

*I was sent these products to review but the opinions are my own


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe