YOU Beauty Discovery Box Review - April 2014

I received another great beauty box from You Beauty this month.  This box has an Organic and Natural inspired theme.

The two items that I picked were both face masks.  The Clayspray Brightening Mask (white clay with ginseng) which exfoliates, renews and energises for normal/combination skin and  Clayspray Glow Mask (red clay with cacao) which exfoliates, rejuvenates and nourishes for normal/combination skin.  Both are 30ml and cost £15 each at feelunique.com. I also received a sachet of The Organic Pharmacy Face Cream Antioxidant and a 9bar fruity which is a mixed seed energy bar.  I can't wait to try out the masks.   

Rather than spray the mask directly on to your face, which is what I expected (and would probably be way too messy), you spray or moisten your skin with natural mineral water, then dispense the product on your hand and massage into the area to be treated.  Leave on until dry and wash skin with water until clay is all removed.  I think I feel a pamper session coming on soon, so will report back on how well the masks work shortly.




As always there were some other products to choose from.  They included:
  • dr. organic Organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball
  • Green People Vita Min Fix 24-Hour Cream
  • Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser
  • Melvita Ultra-Nourishing Cream
  • Melvita Moisture-Replenishing Night Nectar
  • Inika Mineral Eyeshadow in Gun Metal
  • Steamcream Moisturiser
  • FoM Contouring Body Serum.
I am really happy with the masks that I picked.  I can't wait to see what the options are next month.  The You Beauty website is here.  If you do decide to join You Beauty Discovery, make sure that you pick your products as soon as the choice becomes available (usually the 1st of the month) as the popular products do go out of stock.


Leighlee
I bought this beauty box with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe