TEMPLESPA AAAHHH! Soothing Balm for Aching Feet & Limbs

The TEMPLESPA AAAHHH! Soothing Balm for Aching Feet and Limbs has been a godsend after a gym workout. It's a lightweight lotion that cools and refreshes my legs. I have tried products like this before, but let me tell you this product really packs a punch. It takes a while to kick in, but when it does you can really feel it. You massage it into your legs and nothing happens and you start thinking that this product really does not work, but then the cooling sensation gradually builds up until it's like the lower half of your body is a totally different temperature to the top half of your body it's very weird, but I like it. I've never used a product that is this intense and it does tell you on the box to wash your hands after use and let me tell you, you do not want to put your hands near your eyes after using this product as I imagine it will really sting.

TEMPLESPA AAAHHH! Soothing Balm for Aching Feet & Limbs
After using this product my legs really do feel soothed and refreshed and the ache is not as intense. I usually pick up TEMPLESPA products when I am visiting my favourite spa in the north Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall, but you can also buy it on the TEMPLESPA website and it costs £20 for 150ml. I really do like TEMPLESPA products and I have previously reviewed the Eyes Wide Open Soothing Eye Care Lotion here. They are quite expensive, but definitely worth it and it is always nice to treat yourself now and again. This product is rich in natural extracts and Mediterranean essential oils that help to cool down and leave skin feeling zingy. That's what it says on the box and that's what it does.

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe